Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Boys from Cape Town

Some pics from the Indaba Tourism Show of the Cape boys (and girl) having fun this week..


Hats off to the boys from Cape Town who exhibited (ha ha, no pun) at the Indaba Tourism Show in Durban this week. The Show ended with a Pink Party at Durban View Gay Guesthouse and as you can see from the pics we all had a load of fun.

I can't remember all of the names, but will pick out some and send a link to the email addresses we collected. So if you guys are reading this and want to add a name and a link, just leave a comment or email me at durbanview@gmail.com and I will do.

So thanks Jason for organising. In the pics I see Louis, Petra, Llewellyn, Jason, 3rd pic - myself, Llewellyn and Claude, Brian and Deon, Brian and Jason at the Cape Town stand at Indaba and in the last pic friends with Jason of Tulbach. Dave

No comments: